In virtue of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, relative to the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that via the filling out of the present form your personal data will be included and treated in our database of CASASMADRID with the purpose of offering you the services you demand as well as to keep you informed of all areas relating to the activities of the company and the services it offers.
We also inform you of the possibility of exercising at any moment the rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose to the personal data given, by addressing an email to email@example.com or a written letter to c/ Silva 14, 28013 (Madrid).
Conditions of use
1. CasasMadrid fully complies with all legal, financial and insurance requirements under Spanish law and regulations pertaining to rental of apartments.
2. The apartments are equipped and prepared to accommodate the number of persons that is stated for each apartment. More than the stipulated number of persons will not be permitted to stay in the apartment unless hitherto agreed by both CasasMadrid and the client.
DEPOSIT AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
3. You, the client will need to leave a deposit to act as a guarantee against breakages or damages to the apartment. This can be paid by credit card along with a passport number. The deposit is refunded in full when there are no breakages.
4. Once you have chosen your apartment, you will be required to fill out the reservation form.
5. Once the reservation has been confirmed by CasasMadrid, a 25 % deposit will be requested to assure the reservation. Another 25 % one month before the arrival and the outstanding 50% 15 days before the arrival.
6. Payments can be made via credit card (visa or mastercard) or via bank transfer.
7. All our prices are inclusive of IVA (8% VAT).
8. Any cancellation must be notified to us in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and will only be effective upon receipt of such written notification.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- The 25% deposit of the reservation will never be refunded.
- Between 1 month and 15 days before the client’s arrival, 50% of the full cost of the stay.
- Less than 15 days before the client’s arrival, 100% of the full cost of the stay.
Depending on the reasons for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges from your insurance company, if you have taken out travel insurance.
9. In the case of Force Majeur, Casasmadrid reserves the right to change the apartment chosen by a client for another apartment of the same characteristics.
SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
10. If the client has a suggestion to make or any complaint, this can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
11. All theft of objects and/or damage to the property will result in the client paying for costs entailed.
12. Casasmadrid can not be held responsible for damages to the apartment by improper or incorrect use of the property’s contents.
13. Casasmadrid charges an extra 30 euros for late check-ins (after 10 pm). After 24:00 pm the late arrival fee is 50 euros.
All the terms and conditions of the contract are subject to Spanish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts